Oct 3 2013, 3:22am CDT | by PR.com
London, United Kingdom, October 03, 2013 --(PR.com)-- The Government’s Community Budgets agenda is gaining momentum following the announcement in July 2013 that 18 new Whole-Place and 100 Our Place! areas will be rolled out.
The Implementing Community Budgets Conference is specifically tailored to provide guidance for both existing and newly-created areas in order to facilitate your locality’s ongoing redesign of public service delivery using a singular pooled budget.
Attend this conference to gain transferable, practical knowledge to ensure that local priorities are met through cost-effective strategies.
Do not miss this opportunity to:
- Receive updates from the original pilots about their experience of implementation, as well as the newly-announced areas on their
- Explore how the necessity for health and social care integration will be facilitated through the new ‘Pioneer Projects’ areas
- Gain perspectives from the Police and the Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) on how multi-agency approaches are developing to
reduce duplication and improve local outcomes
With potential nationwide savings to local services estimated between £9bn and £20bn over five years, this event is perfectly timed to help you shape good value public services in your setting.
Benefits of Attending:
- You will hear from the Minister on the strategic direction following the introduction of new areas
- Gain insight on how healthcare integration is being addressed through community budget-styled ‘Pioneer Projects’
- Discover how an original Whole-Place pilot area is reinvesting financial savings to continually improve public services
- Explore the practical challenges that need to be overcome including evidencing outcomes and reducing duplication of services
- Hear how multi-agency working is helping a new Whole-Place area formulate an effective community budget strategy
- Learn how Probation Services are developing strategies to reduce reoffending through Whole-Place working
- Gain insight into how Our Place! Community Budgets are encouraging public engagement through voluntary sector input
For more information, please visit the website :
Or contact - email@example.com or 020 7960 771
020 7960 7719
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: http://www.pr.com/press-release/519465
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
blog comments powered by Disqus